What we're about
Our vision is to become a leading Papua New Guinea and Australia based mining company, creating long-term value for our stakeholders by transforming mineral resources into successful businesses through our passion for people, entrepreneurship and focused execution of our business plan.
AMD’s portfolio includes:
- The Imwauna high-grade gold deposit on the Normanby Island Gold Project, PNG with a maiden JORC 2012 Inferred Resource of 1.196 Mt at 5.31 g/t Au and 10.6 g/t Ag for 204,200oz of gold and 407,000oz of silver.
- The Ok Tedi River Heavy Minerals Project in PNG with a maiden JORC resource of 15Mt of high-grade magnetite and 254,919 oz gold.
- The Sudest Island Project in PNG, encompassing historic alluvial and hard rock gold mines and targeting large Cu-Au porphyry systems.
- A 20% JV interest in The Cumberland Project in North Queensland targeting the “RBZ” prospect (previously “Rob’s Vein”), interpreted as a series of hydrothermal breccia zones in excess of 600 metres long with surface sampling averaging 2.1g/t Au and 379g/t Ag.
- A 20% JV interest in the Compass Creek Project in the Pine Creek Goldfields in NT, Australia. Drill ready targets seeking gold and silver deposits.
|Project||Key Attributes||Project Overview||Status|
Milne Bay Province, PNG
|Imwauna High-Grade Epithermal Au deposit + 8 other known gold prospects.|
|Ok Tedi River|
Western Province, PNG
Area 400 km2
|Heavy mineral suite of high- grade magnetite, gold and sulphides.|
High Volume resource.
Access to existing extensive infrastructure.
Milne Bay Province, PNG
Area. 680 km2
|Targeting large scale Porphyry Copper-Gold deposits and high-grade vein gold systems.|
Area 198 km2
Vein Swarm and Porphyry Potential.
In NE Queensland intrusive related gold province (includes Kidston 3.5Moz Au)
Northern Territory, Australia
|Targeting Cosmo-Howley style gold mineralisation. in the Pine Creek Gold Field (>3Moz historic production)|
Target 2 million ounces Au
The Company has spent more than $14 million developing its business and project portfolio, building significant and material value in its assets since commencing operations in 2014. The company in an unlisted public company, intended to become a listed public company as soon as practicable.
The AMD Resources skill-base encompasses all areas of expertise required to successfully execute the project plans and programs to continue to build value for the Company and its shareholders.