What we're about
Our vision is to become a leading Papua New Guinea and Australia based mining company, creating long-term value for our stakeholders by transforming mineral resources into successful businesses through our passion for people, entrepreneurship and focused execution of our business plan.
AMD’s portfolio includes:
- The Imwauna high-grade gold deposit on the Normanby Island Project, PNG with a maiden JORC 2012 Inferred Resource of 1.196 Mt at 5.31 g/t Au and 10.6 g/t Ag for 204,200oz of gold and 407,000oz of silver.
- The Ok Tedi River Heavy Minerals Project with a maiden JORC resource of 15Mt of high-grade magnetite and 254,919 oz gold in PNG.
- The Sudest Island Project in PNG, encompassing historic alluvial and hard rock gold mines and targeting large Cu-Au porphyry systems.
- A 20% JV in The Cumberland Project in North Queensland targeting the “RBZ” prospect (previously “Rob’s Vein”), interpreted as a series of hydrothermal breccia zones in excess of 600 metres long with surface sampling averaging 2.1g/t Au and 379g/t Ag.
- A 20% JV in the Compass Creek Project in the Pine Creek Goldfields in NT, Australia. Drill ready targets seeking gold and silver deposits.
The Company has spent more than $14 million developing its business and project portfolio, building significant and material value in its assets since commencing operations in 2014. The company in an unlisted public company, intended to become a listed public company as soon as practicable
AMD Resources has built an experienced and expert Management and Operations team, with each member demonstrating exceptional technical and experimental background that is uniquely relevant to the AMD Resources portfolio in both Australian and PNG.
The AMD Resources skill-base encompasses all areas of expertise required to successfully execute the project plans and programs to continue to build value for the Company and its shareholders.