AMD holds a diversified portfolio of projects located in Australia and Papua New Guinea totalling over 1,800km2.
AMD’s portfolio includes:
- A 50% interest in the Burdekin Gold Project, North Queensland, covering three granted Exploration Permits in the Charters Towers district, including the historical Hadleigh Castle gold mine on a granted Mining Lease
- The Imwauna high-grade gold deposit on the Normanby Island Gold Project, PNG with a maiden JORC 2012 Inferred Resource of 1.196 Mt at 5.31 g/t Au and 10.6 g/t Ag for 204,200oz of gold and 407,000oz of silver
- The Ok Tedi River Heavy Minerals Project in PNG with a maiden JORC resource of 15Mt of high-grade magnetite
- The Sudest Island Project in PNG, encompassing historic alluvial and hard rock gold mines and targeting large Cu-Au porphyry systems
- A 20% JV interest in The Cumberland Project in North Queensland targeting the “RBZ” prospect (previously “Rob’s Vein”), interpreted as a series of hydrothermal breccia zones in excess of 600 metres long with surface sampling averaging 2.1g/t Au and 379g/t Ag
- A 20% JV interest in the Compass Creek Project in the Pine Creek Goldfields in NT, Australia. Drill ready targets seeking gold and silver deposits